Here are some projects I've been involved in. They are varied in nature and some of them are available only in Portuguese.
- Ocastudios - a tabletop game studio
- Glamour - a sidescrolling desktop game
- Gespública - a Drupal website for a public organization
- A private messaging system written in PHP for the Cybersecurity Specialization at the University of Maryland on Coursera
- IN SLTI 04/2008 - an IT services procurement regulation
- O cotidiano da burocracia - a description of the Brazilian Federal bureaucracy
- Translating Drupal into Brazilian Portuguese
I am a open source enthusiast. It may sound silly but if something is open source, I like it a little more. I have gained a lot by using open source tools: I've learned, I've become more productive and I've done things I'd never imagine if it weren't by such tools.
The right tool can make a huge difference: you'll work better and faster by learning a little bit more about the tools you use. I like to invest a little of my time to learn more about the tools that are important to me.
Developing websites is a huge part of my daily job, together with a variety of IT related tasks.
I hold a PhD in Sociology and I am currently pursuing a BSc in Computer Sciences.